Data Science Group (DSG) is scaling up and looking for an experienced data scientist to join our team! We are a lab with a strong team of experts which provide end-to-end solutions in machine learning and other data-science related aspects.
We are looking for a brilliant, independent, self-managed, science-driven, enthusiastic with an analytical sparkle and ambitious to join our team.
The successful candidate will take an essential part in our growing data science competency center.
- Take a core responsibility for our data science activities and address statistical, machine learning and data mining problems within a wide scope (fraud detection, predictions, recommendations etc.).
- Researching, identifying and analyzing new datasets and data sources
- Working closely with the management team, ensuring all the above meet the company’s business goals.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- B.Sc/M.Sc./Ph.D. degree in Engineering / Physics / Computer science / Mathematics / Statistics or other related field.
- Hands-on experience with R/Python/Spark/H2O/Tensorflow + relevant data science packages
- 2+ Years of practical industry experience/expertise in machine learning, algorithm development, statistics, and data analysis or equivalent research experience
- Strong analytical skills - able to collect, organize, analyze & disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to details and accuracy
- Practical Experience with deep learning - An advantage
- Practical Experience with Bayesian statistics - An advantage